The Squamata Report: 911 Commission Report is a masterpiece!

Monday, August 09, 2004

911 Commission Report is a masterpiece!


Who woulda thunk it?



Richard Clarke,Bob Kerry,Richard Ben-Veniste, and of course.... Jamie Gorelick. These are the reasons that I just knew ,when the 911 Report came out ,I would
be just raving mad!
Well, ..... I'm not ready to eat crow regarding my harsh, and suspicious take on this commission. I must, however, say, this is the best read I've experienced in years or poss. ever.I don't know how, but the commission has turned out a non-Partisan "Masterpiece". Most of the report is factual documentation. It goes deep into the events of 911. The rest of it lays out recommendations for future preservation of our nation.
I realize the partisan attacks dealt to Condi Rice, George Tennet and others by this commission was an attempt to draw suspicion in the publics mind. I however, am shocked that the final report came out as well as it did. It does not hold any one man up as a hero nor does it lay blame on any one man. If read and regarded as a wonderful account of the most prolific attack on American soil, and used as a tool to thwart,by awareness, any coming attacks, I say it is worth it's weight in gold. I hope it won't be used as a tool by freaks like Moore and Kerry, to lay blame on the Bush Administration. I'm sure that will happen, I just hope this is a way America can become more aware and if nothing else, unite on the fact that the previous way of dealing with terrorists is deadly and wrong.
The main point I seem to agree with the commission on is the fact that an attack-less 3 years is every indication that we are on the right track NOW! We are Safer, just not safe!
With that said, I still think our chances of making it to 2005 with out a massive attack or attempt, are slim to none.I hate it, but it is imminent. The severity of the damage is greatly determined by our awareness ; and
the report released on the 24th of July, 2004, will go far in educating America. Kudos to the Commissions Report.... I'm still getting a foul odor from the Commission though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LIVE AMBER ALERTS