The Squamata Report: Anti-American Bob says we are Right-wing-Nutjob-Bloggers

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Anti-American Bob says we are Right-wing-Nutjob-Bloggers




I came upon one of the many anti-American,( and shhh... don't tell anyone) anti-Christian , anti-Troops websites the other day........

Bob's Links and Rants


Usually I just peruse them and assess their tactics, you know, it's always good to keep abreast of what your enemy is doing. This website, however, was a blog that disallows comments so that he doesn't have to publicly answer to his readers about why his defamation of America is wrong. So I wrote him a ' Polite ' e-mail requesting that he come out into the open and debate me and other readers on why he is such an enemy of freedom and the American way. He wasted no time responding, but not on his or my blog, just privately in email. So I am outing Mr.. BOB. If he won't allow his opinion to be scrutinized on his blog, and won't come to the Squamata Report to defend his antiAmericanism, I will do it for him.
Below is the correspondence between he and I. If you would like to chime in, please do. I afford my readers the opportunity to express their opinions.


Email # 1
Sent by - Ken

Bob,
You amaze me. How dare you denigrate the men and women who die to afford you the freedom to exercise the first amendment , and to live in the security America affords you. The fact that you spread lies and propaganda against our troops and the Christians in our society speaks ill of you. Why don't you turn on comments on your blog so honest debate can prove you wrong? I have no fear of debate, I allow those who disagree to stand up and voice their opinion on my blog.
http://squamatareport.blogspot.com

I also do not denigrate those who serve and died to afford me the freedom to express those opinions. You may come to debate, but if you spam, or use obscene language, you will be banned.
Also, if you are going to come and debate anything, use facts to support your opinion, not personal attacks and propaganda.
Thank You,
Ken

Email #2
Bob's response,

Ken:

It amazes me that you think that soldiers and Marines killing and being killed in Iraq and elsewhere in any way defends my right to free speech. If anything, it is just the opposite. James Madison said "Of all the enemies of true liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other."

Admittedly, there are times when war is forced upon people, as it has been on the long-suffering people of Iraq. But it has not improved their liberty or even their chances of survival, and it certainly hasn't improved ours. Bush had a choice between starting a war, with all of its millions of negative consequences, or not starting one. He chose to start it, giving multiple lies as the reasons. This makes him just as much a war criminal as Hitler or Hirohito.And don't give me this putting down Christians crap. I've read the bible through twice, attended church for several years. There is nothing in the bible, especially the New Testament, to suggest starting wars and stealing from the poor. In fact, it's exactly the opposite. I respect Christians, but I despise phony Christians like Bush, DeLay and Frist.Finally, I don't write my blog for you. I don't want your opinions on it. That's why I don't have comments. You can always e-mail me, and my readers can always find a thousand right-wing-nut blogs to read if they're so inclined. That's my freedom, which is protected by the Constitution and the ACLU, not by criminal wars on the other side of the world.

Bob
So, according to BOB, we are right- wing-nut bloggers if we support our President and our troops. I just had to launch my own rebuttal. It is the first comment below. Please, chime in and join the discussion. I'm sure bob and his wacko followers will be along shortly so come one come all. Use your opinion to fight against wacko Libs who would that America fail to forward their agenda!!!!!
I'll be emailing Bob a link to this column, mabe he will come defend his Commie rheteric.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No need to make excuses about the comment thing Bob. I understand that with the hate America first mentality you vomit onto the screen, you certainly don't want those who can hold your feet to the fire to do so. You say what we are doing in Iraq is....*insert Michael Moore,Ward Churchill mantra here*. You are a liar! Not only a liar but a treasonous hack. You flaunt the freedom afforded you by American soldiers. You say our soldiers in Iraq and elsewhere in the war on Terror are not fighting for your rights. You attack the very ones who have the guts to fight for your freedoms and don't have the nads to stand up against evil in your own website, much less on the battle field. You are a disgrace to this great country. Men and women die overseas to keep these people off your front porch, you worthless scum. War for oil , Halliburton ,Tom Delay, Abu ghraib. Blah,blah,blah. You anti-American piece of crap. Let the parents of those who fought and died in American wars hear that the life of their child was for oil or ego.
The war against Nazi Germany was not warranted according to your waste of space website. Tell that to those who were murdered by those you would seek to appease. The war against imperialist Japan was not worth it, huh? How about those who died in Pearl Harbor, Midway and the shores of Tripoli? Why don't you tell the men and women in South Korea that we should have never sacrificed to keep them from becoming what North Korea is today. You defend Iran, China, and North Korea over your own country. Those countries would not let you breathe their air for a full day. You are too weak kneed. Sissies like you are shot or starved in evil despotic regimes like those. They would not give you a cushy job and a keyboard to whine about them. they would shoot your naked dehydrated weak ass and leave you in the street to draw flies. Yet you live in a Country that affords you liberties a North Korean could not dream of and you bitch about it.
You quote James Madison to make your point that wars are not necessary and only fought for personal gain. You are a Fascist commie propagandist. Your idol Joseph Goebles would be proud. You want some quotes how about these:
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain
When Hussein was asked, " Why didn't you fight?" He said, " Would you fight them?"
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."--George Patton

Now I could go tit-for-tat with you in explaining that victory does not come by appeasement but by strength and valor possessed by soldiers willing to fight die for his country's freedom and security. That victory by war fosters and defends freedom, not appeasement. I know that they would fall on deaf and ignorant ears. So I won't bother.

4/17/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless ya brother! Slithering snakes are symbolic of the devil and need to be destroyed. Poisonous liberal rhetoric is hazardous to our country's health. Like others of his ilk, Bob's moonbat ideology is severely lacking in fact and truth. Without folks like you exposing “nut-jobs” like Bob for the loony leftist commies they really are, our country would have gone to the dogs long ago. Great site Ken! You truly are an internet warrior for freedom!

4/17/2005  
Blogger Alnot said...

Those kind of people are everywhere Ken but I do like the way you talk to them. I will definitely come back to read more.

4/18/2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Impressive piece of wordsmithing. I agree in spirit to just about every word you of your comments... Although you can be sure we are miles apart in our style choices.

Cheers

4/19/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well we gave him time to defend himslf, but I guess Bob has some bravery issues to go along with his mental illness. That's OK Bob, I think the point was made,,,,, WELL!!!!

5/01/2005  
Blogger H. Abiff said...

Ken:

I wholeheartedly agree with your position that debate should be allowed on any political-centered post/blog/website.

However, there's a very good reason why some people have problems opening their sites up ... And you've proved them all right to worry about such things. I don't mind open debate and discussion, but I do mind vitriolic attacks. You sent this guy an email that basically called him a traitor and a liar. No one responds well to that. I could call you a traitor to humanity for sanctioning this war, but I don't because I do have respect for debate.

Political blogs should be about discourse. But unfortunately, too often they are not (and I know sometimes I've been guilty of this, too ...)

5/19/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Josh, I appreciate your comment. The problem is that this kind of Anti-American bile is being spread by people who knowingly mislead people, and turn them against this great nation and it's leaders. They are not practicing polite discord, what guys like Bob are doing is working to undermine our troops while they are in harm's way. That, Josh, is treason. If you think I was hard on him, you should see what they did to treasonous people in the Saddam led Iraq. (a practice that left when Saddam did)

Why is it that people want to debate about Whether or not we should do good? We should debate HOW to do good! I agree I took a harsh stance and attacked him in order to draw him out. I read his blog and wanted to slap him! I was so mad that I had to draw attention to his ignorance. I know people who have died and who have lost loved ones in service to this great nation. What Liberals are doing is harmful not only to the memory of these great soldiers and their loved ones, but they are continuing to promote the death of soldiers in the field today. Americans have the right to voice their opinions, I also have the right to stand up and tell them they are wrong.
Tell me Josh, why is it bad to espouse Christian values in a Christian society and fight for justice and freedom for even our most bitter enemies? Why is freeing 50 million people from tyranny wrong? Why do people who benefit from the freedom afforded them by the service of heroes, take the side of those hero's enemies? It makes no sense to me! Maybe you can explain it to me.
I do appreciate your politeness and restraint. As long as you don't mindlessly attack America and our soldiers, I will show you the respect you deserve. As for people like Bob, he affords no respect to our troops and their Commander in Chief and he gets none from me. I cannot use candor when faced with blatent propaganda and treason.

5/19/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO NUTS!! So I guess saying, "I wish we hadn't gotten involved in a war where we killed a bunch of people who now (and not before) want to kill us really bad," is unamerican. It is if youre a NUT! I guess being disapointed that the alleged reasons for going to war in Iraq were a bunch of B.S. is unamerican. I guess saying "gosh, I think it's a little crazy to think the Iraqies and the extremists would just role over for us, and that each time you invade their countries there are new "reasons" for them to want to blow up our kids" is, yep, pretty anit-american. It is indeed if youre a NUT! Of
Well, obvoiulsy because I think the Iraq War was and is an unnecessary mistake that has cost thousands of lives, and will cost thousands more (there are kids in middle shcool right now that will die in Iraq) not to mention the Iraqies (of course, they aren't Americans or Christians so they don't tecnically count) I must be a communist (RUN! THE REDS ARE COMING!), and Saddam-lover, and a hippie, an anti-american hippie. Well, who wouldn't think something like that, if your a right-wing NUT!
All I can say at this point is that I didn't choose to drop bombs on Iraq, I didn't choose to poke a bunch of people who, if goaded (we have goaded them I think) would want to blow us up, possibly taking themselves out too. So, if they do, I can only hope that the victims be the ones who decided to, and supported dropping bombs on people, not the ones who said "this is an immoral and illogical thing to do."
You guys are indeed a bunch of NUTS, crazy, and angry because you know that much of what you say doesn't make sense and it's easy to see and point out.

Sincerely,
Cole

PS: Bob kicked your butt in that email he sent you.

6/14/2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Cole, I now see the light. You have made a believer out of me. Oooh wee I am a Liberal now. George Hitler kills for kicks while smok'in hash and counting his loot. It's funny isn't it....'GW'= George Bush. 'GW'= Global Warming......he is the ANTI CHRIST. And we should never free fifty million people we should let them fester and die in a rot gut society. WE FREED FIFTY MILLION PEOPLE WHILE KEEPING PEACE AND RESTORING JUSTICE AROUND THE GLOBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIOU freak of nature !!!!!!! Get a life, the one you've got is being wasted on lies! Believe what you want chicken little. Sit by and watch while we rid the world of the suffering you twits couldn't with financial aid. I'm sick of wasting my time with you people who won't wise up and come out of your hate induced fog.

6/14/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You’re a genius Ken. A real piece of work. I mean, only an idiot wouldn’t see that what we’ve done in Iraq is free fifty million people who are certainly not festering in a rot gut society anymore.
Don’t kid yourself. If Bush really cared about human life on a broad scale, he would have done something more productive than invade Iraq. Perhaps he could have stopped the millions of gruesome murders in Sudan. Perhaps he could have focused on the prospect of a nuclear armed Iran, and with an army ready to handle that threat. But not. We invaded Iraq instead. And would you remind me why again? Actually don’t. I’m pretty sure you’ve got nothing real to say on that topic.
And I must say, where did you get the idea that myself, or anyone I know, thought Bush was the anti-Christ? Saying he’s a lousy leader is hardly the same thing my dimwitted friend. Tell me: what lies do you think I have subscribed to?
And I really can’t let this one go. You think you “FREED FIFTY MILLION PEOPLE WHILE KEEPING PEACE AND RESTORING JUSTICE AROUND THE GLOBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!” Please tell me you don’t think you kept peace and restored justice around the globe. Please tell me that was a big typo. Because if not, I don’t think you’re even rational enough to have a conversation inside your own head. Your folks started a war. A war in a county that was no threat to us, as it turned out. Terror attacks across the world have increased by hundreds of percent since we went into Iraq. Is that not a clue? And justice? My county is involved in a war across the world were lots of people die and loads of money is spent and stolen, and our diplomatic political capital goes farther down the toilet- and you think this is justice? What the hell are you talking about anyway? I guess thats really the point in the first place- this is how you actually think.
I am surprised, though, that you still take the administration at face value. What are you- a two year old kid looking up to his daddy? Or are you a free and rationally thinking adult? Somehow I doubt you fall into the later category. And my guess is you never will.

Cole

6/14/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Don't disrespect our soldiers by claiming liberals don't care about or respect our troops. That could't be farther from the truth. You are the one who wanted to send them to war.

6/14/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LIVE AMBER ALERTS