The Squamata Report: Holy Tornado

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Holy Tornado

~Mountain Mama~

Sometimes even a political junkie like myself has to unwind and read something inspirational and non political. That's when I go see MM over at the Holy Tornado .

I suggest you put it on your favorites and visit often.

If you don't, her grandson(American Warmonger) and I will come over and do it for you!!

But seriously, Mountain Mama is the matriarch of the blogosphere. I have been a faithful reader for a while now. During this time I have developed an immense respect and reverence for her and her blog. When she posts it exudes life and the peacefulness only nature, family and history can convey. Every time I visit, she has a wonderful picture (usually her own) and a great story or descriptive column to accompany it. This time she has posted about the 'PEACE ROSE'. It is an obscure piece of history set in the WWII era. So....GO.... NOW!!! And please leave a (polite) comment.Everyone will love this story!(even if you are a thumbsucking Liberal) :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Ken! This is a really nice trackback. Thank you very much. Gosh, I feel like a queen or something.
You are certainly a great encourager.
I am looking forward to seeing your tribute to your dad.

6/25/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are very welcome MM !

6/25/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, but you still didn't answer my quetions :P haha. I saw theology listed as one of your interests, how about phylosophy? Or doctrine? Just curious, I don't know too many people who like to think deep about spiritual matters. Well have a wonderful day. God bless

6/25/2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Faedra, I'm glad you stopped by again. I answered your question on the previous post. As for philosophy and doctrine. Yes I am a student of doctrine and I a philosophical person by nature. If ever you have a subject you would like to discuss just drop me an email or comment on the 'SR' and I'd be happy to engage.
Maybe I'll even post about it
Thank you, and God Bless you too.

6/25/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

LIVE AMBER ALERTS