The Squamata Report: Hamdan v. Rumsfeld

Monday, July 10, 2006

Hamdan v. Rumsfeld

A Terrorist is defined as one who engages in TERROR

A friend of mine spoke at length with me on the subject of the Hamdan case this afternoon. See decision here
He raised a profound and insightful question. That is, whether or not we ran the threat of losing our own rights had this decision gone the other way. We finally, after much fun, came to an agreement that the TRUE threat was not thwarted, but absorbed. A terrorist who was Osama Bin Ladden's driver and body guard was afforded American Constitutional rights to a 'Fair Trial' before the war's end.

Never have our soldiers been afforded such rights while in enemy prisons and death camps. Ask those who spent time in WWII prisons if they would like these prisoners, who are already afforded vast rights and privileges, to have access to the very freedoms they fight to keep and freedoms that these battlefield combatants murder and die to thwart.

Now, I did a trial run audio post
regarding the Hamdan case. However, I chose not to upload it because it is atrocious!
I tried to use bumper music but the quality is awful. The Thomas reading was out of cadence. The word 'Hamdan' was pronounced two different ways, and over all it stinks.
But tonight I am persuaded to include the post here. Make fun of it and laugh, it won't hurt my feelings. It's the content I wish to relay.




Check out my Live PiXPO Broadcast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LIVE AMBER ALERTS